Friday 11 September 2009

Villa

Jason, Amy and I planned to hike at a mountain called "Friday". We thought that we back by afternoon. So we take a hike. It was hilly and I almost fell because it was also slippery! We reach the top at night. Our prediction is so wrong. So we were lost a little bit, but luckily we found this Villa called "Are you lost?"

We entered the Villa, the keeper name is Mr. Svenson I read at his name tag; he gave us a warm greet and show us the second floor room. He warned us about something, he said "The electricity here are a little bit of a problem, sometime it shut off automically by surprise, so do any of you had a flash light? If you don't that is a major heck of a problem. Anyway have a good night everyone". Jason unpacked is belongings and search for the flashlight and luckily he have one.

Suddenly the electricity went off. It was pitch black, I heard Jason said "Now what?" and Amy screamed. I searched the flashlight and I turn it on and put it on the table. First Jason came and sit down then Amy. "Anything to do?" I said and Amy reply "Lets have a drink." We opened the bottle and drank until we went down. It was cold at that night. Suddenly I saw a picture frame hanging on the wall, I said "how ugly that face is?! it look like a pig!" We taunted the picture and we thought it was the keeper's daughter. So we laugh loudly at that night and we dozed off after that.

In the morning, Amy suddenly fainted. It was so strange, because all I could see there is no picture frame hanging on the wall! It was just window EVERYWHERE!! Actually what did we see the other night?

0 comments:

Post a Comment