Thursday 27 August 2009

Missing

We went to visit our grandparents house, and my mother had the feeling that we shouldn't visit them because at the time the sun was about to set! My grandfather had a theory, that we shouldn't say anything about ghosts, something unusual and etc. Too bad we didn't listen to her. My father wanted to visit our grandparents no matter what happened..

As always we drove through the bridge and it was traffic, my father stressed out. By 30 minute we able to pass the traffic and we were on the road and about to reached at my grandparents house. My grandparents house is located in the middle of nowhere and suddenly our car mysteriously stopped.

My mother worried about the car that just stopped. She screamed and said"See! I told you! We should visit mom tomorrow!" my mother and father argued. We're stuck in the middle of nowhere. There's no one around, it was so silent that and only the wind's howl we could hear. My father just sit silently and knew that this was all his fault.


to be continued..

0 comments:

Post a Comment